Pages

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Updates

Okay. I'm in the process of updating this blog. I have been rather busy with anatomy lately. I finally got published. Check out the December issue of This Rock magazine which contains my conversion story. Also, I have been writing for the Independent Collegian (www.independentcollegian.com) as the College of Medicine representative of the University of Toledo's newspaper. Further, I submitted a piece to First Things (www.firstthings.com) on Hippocrates and medical education and a short story to dappledthings (www.dappledthings.org). I am awaiting their acceptance (please pray that they get published, I really think they are timely). Lastly, I am working on a few other writing projects, but mostly awaiting the arrival of my son, whom I want with all my soul to be named Augustine, after St. Augustine of Hippo. He is due February 21, 2006.

I plan on posting some of my published writings on this blog. And keep all of you updated on topics of medical and Catholic import.

In Christo,

Patrick C. Beeman
University of Toledo
College of Medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment