Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

God in Search of Man

I am happy to announce the publication of my third article for that great magazine of apologetics and evangelization, This Rock, was published in the February issue. The title is taken fromAbraham Joshua Heschel's book "God in Search of Man." In this piece I critique the evolutionary view of religion which would make religious belief out to be a purely natural phenomenon (obviously this would not bode well for Catholics). This Rock did a great job and the piece was skillfully illustrated by Carl E. Olson, author of "The Da Vinci Hoax" and "Will Catholics be 'Left Behind'?: A Catholic Critique of the Rapture and Today's Prophecy Preachers." See his website here. If you're interested please subscribe to This Rock or pick up the February issue in your local Catholic bookstore. Another of my articles is forthcoming in This Rock; it concerns "Being a Catholic Patient."

And remember to e-mail me at catholicmedstudent@blogspot.com. God Bless you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete