Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Re-tooling

All,

Well it's official: I am too busy to do justice to a blog of this nature. Too many months go by before I even think of posting. This cannot abide. Hence, some friends of mine from the Catholic Medical Students Association will be taking over this blog so you can use it to keep up-to-date about issues important to Catholic medical students and join the conversation.  After all, that's really what I intended this blog to be anyway.

I am starting residency in Ob/Gyn in July at Wright Patterson AFB/Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, OH. I am very excited. Thank you for reading. I am leaving you in the very capable hands of my friend and colleague, Brian Burke (University of Toledo COM MS-II) and VP of Communications for the CMSA.

Please keep me in your prayers. You can always contact me at patrick.beeman@utoledo.edu.

In Christ,

Patrick C. Beeman
President, Catholic Medical Students Association
University of Toledo College of Medicine, MS-IV

www.cathmsa.org

No comments:

Post a Comment